SolMistral Anime Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skirmish (Text based warplay)

Go down

Skirmish (Text based warplay) Empty Skirmish (Text based warplay)

Post by DeathsHand Mon May 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Its a game I kinda made myself...the description, instructions, Status Sheet AND rules are..

Description
Skirmish is a random game that lets you create your own armies. Skirmish lets you control anything you wish...from English Empire, Spanish Armada, Russian Packs, Wolves, Demons, Worshipers even Spiders, Dogs, and an Elephant-only army...

Instructions
- The Map is selectable, you can choose any map from any RTS game you wish to play on (Color dots or any that games' dots in those maps don't matter).
- You can create your own armies and techtrees...but you don't have to memorize them, you can always use your own head to see what the next tree you'll offer.
- The only resource in the game, is "Requisition"...you can name what kind of requisition you have...and the conditions of getting it...

Rules
- When there are 2 opposing races and a map has been set, the battle is immediately started, any other new armies may join quickly...
- When the skirmish is won by a particular user will host his map...
- Do not make workers!! The skirmish will become traditional if workers are made, this is all fast paced action...
- Maximum Construction Tier (Or C. Tier) is 3 (C. Tiers let you choose your stronger type of units)
- ALL Construction Tiers will cost 400 for Tier 2 and 900 for Tier 3...Regardless of what army you made...
- Maximum Requisition amount is 3000
- Requisition is your all-purpose resource, use it for reinforcements, powerful attacks, morale engagements...and anything you want to do...
- Ruining the balance is allowed if you want to, just don't blame me if its boring because its too powerful
- All users who joined the war can renew another army in the next Skirmish...
- You don't need to make a Skill Chart for the use of your kind of requisition. The Skills you can have are infinite provided that you are creative...

I'll add more later on...

Status Sheet
The Status Sheet is where you'll make your own kind of army...the stats are..

Code:
Army Name:
Requisition:
((Name of Requisition)) gains by:
Primary Skill:

Here's an example

Code:

Army Name: Holy Order
Requisition: Faith
Faith gains by: Praying
Primary Skill: Ascension (1000)

As you can see..the (1000) indicates how much "Faith" it needs to summon a certain power...you can range it from 900 to 1800...

I've never actually seen this kind of game...XP...but have fun with it!! Feel free to ask questions...
DeathsHand
DeathsHand
Thanatos
Thanatos

SM Points : 687

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum