SolMistral Anime Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bit confused with watching anime on the 360

2 posters

Go down

A bit confused with watching anime on the 360 Empty A bit confused with watching anime on the 360

Post by Masu Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:48 pm

I've been watching anime i've downloaded online on my 360 on the TV,but i have a problem. I've converted all of the episodes I have to AVI using the youtubedownloader bushidomizer told me about back at niho, but for some reason, some of the episodes wont play. :/
Masu
Masu
Trismesgitus
Trismesgitus

SM Points : 275

Back to top Go down

A bit confused with watching anime on the 360 Empty Re: A bit confused with watching anime on the 360

Post by bushidomizer Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:03 pm

^ ive had that issue with ps3 and 360 (before rrod) in terms of AVI format. apparently, theres different types of AVI. what the difference is, im not exactly sure. but some avi plays on my ps3, and some doesnt. so i just convert everything to mp4. after that, everything played fine.

and what youtube downloader did i tell you about ? i dont remember lol
bushidomizer
bushidomizer
DL Moderator
DL Moderator

SM Points : 924

Back to top Go down

A bit confused with watching anime on the 360 Empty Re: A bit confused with watching anime on the 360

Post by Masu Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:09 pm

bushidomizer wrote:^ ive had that issue with ps3 and 360 (before rrod) in terms of AVI format. apparently, theres different types of AVI. what the difference is, im not exactly sure. but some avi plays on my ps3, and some doesnt. so i just convert everything to mp4. after that, everything played fine.

and what youtube downloader did i tell you about ? i dont remember lol

lol. it was back on Niho in some topic I made asking about converting videos to work on something.
Masu
Masu
Trismesgitus
Trismesgitus

Back to top Go down

Post by bushidomizer Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:20 am

ah i see. i think i remember now. either way, just convert everything to mp4. you shouldnt have any problems with that.
bushidomizer
bushidomizer
DL Moderator
DL Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Masu Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:01 am

cept the quality is much lower XD
Masu
Masu
Trismesgitus
Trismesgitus

Back to top Go down

Post by bushidomizer Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:11 am

you can always choose to up the quality of your video when you convert. or at least my converter lets me. my videos are all high quality (but not blu-ray quality). i set the slider to be highest video and sound quality. the file size in the end is nearly 1 gig per video, but the video is near dvd quality and resolution. mp4 isnt all that bad.
bushidomizer
bushidomizer
DL Moderator
DL Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down