SolMistral Anime Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name youre unknown/underground games !

4 posters

Go down

Name youre unknown/underground games ! Empty Name youre unknown/underground games !

Post by bushidomizer Fri May 08, 2009 10:17 am

this is a thread for those games that did not get any publicity which in turn lead to them not even being heard of. list your games that deserve more respect and that you would recommend !

gundam musou2 (or dynasty warriors: gundam 2) received a 4.0 according to gamespot forums. that is a rating of poor. if you are a gundam fan like myself, youll thoroughly enjoy this game. the number of pilots and number of mobile suits that you can play as are huge ! at least 20 diff. pilots and over 40 mobile suits to choose from. sure the voice acting sucks on the NA version and so does the music, but the game is def. a gem of a game.

another game would be rune factory:frontier. rune factory should be well known, but not rune factory:frontier (rff) rff is the first rune factory game for the wii and i have to say id give this game a 10/10 even my favorite ps3 game valkyria chronicles only got a 9.5 in my book. but rff is truly an amazing game. i racked in over 100 hours of game play on the first week. its seriously addicting ! its very similar to harvest moon except with an rpg factor in. you get the ability to forge weapons and level up through grunt and boss fights ! this game is a diamond in a sea of bad wii games. and this is hands down my favorite game for the wii. if i had to, id sell my copy of brawl to get this game !

i have much more to add, but ill get to those later. i hope you find this informative !
bushidomizer
bushidomizer
DL Moderator
DL Moderator

SM Points : 924

Back to top Go down

Name youre unknown/underground games ! Empty Re: Name youre unknown/underground games !

Post by Aznskman Sun May 10, 2009 8:39 pm

I don't think Gamespot reviews these days are that accurate. Number-wise they might be but the actual reviews that reviewers write don't make sense or are really biased sometimes...

Max Payne is pretty unheard of as a game
Farcry too....hmm what else...I'll post again later
Aznskman
Aznskman

SM Points : 900

Back to top Go down

Name youre unknown/underground games ! Empty Re: Name youre unknown/underground games !

Post by DeathsHand Sun May 10, 2009 9:18 pm

Max Payne and Far Cry are far official...

Warzone 2100 and DefCon 5; Wargames is one of those unknown games...
DeathsHand
DeathsHand
Thanatos
Thanatos

SM Points : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by Aznskman Sun May 10, 2009 10:44 pm

i guess...but there not as well known covered up by TF2 Unreal Tournament and CS and Farcry and stuffs.
Aznskman
Aznskman

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathsHand Mon May 11, 2009 12:14 am

Eretzvaju = Evil Zone is also an unknown game...not everyone has played it yet...also Starfighter Sanvein...
DeathsHand
DeathsHand
Thanatos
Thanatos

Back to top Go down

Post by bushidomizer Mon May 11, 2009 5:05 pm

most places like gamespot and those morons at X-play dont know how to review a game. they gave re5 a 3 because it was racist. in fact, x play started that whole re5 is racist controversy.

but i almost forgot about trauma center 2nd opinion. not much publicity was given to this game and its really hard to find nowadays. most retail stores like gamestop, frys, bestbuy, target etc, dont have it or havent heard of it. youd have to go to a hole in the wall kinda place to find it.
bushidomizer
bushidomizer
DL Moderator
DL Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathsHand Mon May 11, 2009 5:50 pm

I agree...Gamespot and official review stations are bribed and that!! They are corrupted through goldlust!!

Heh...LEGENDS!!! PSX game....
DeathsHand
DeathsHand
Thanatos
Thanatos

Back to top Go down

Post by Aznskman Mon May 11, 2009 7:30 pm

bushidomizer wrote:most places like gamespot and those morons at X-play dont know how to review a game. they gave re5 a 3 because it was racist. in fact, x play started that whole re5 is racist controversy.

but i almost forgot about trauma center 2nd opinion. not much publicity was given to this game and its really hard to find nowadays. most retail stores like gamestop, frys, bestbuy, target etc, dont have it or havent heard of it. youd have to go to a hole in the wall kinda place to find it.

totally have to agree with you there. I think i said that before too. haha
Aznskman
Aznskman

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathsHand Tue May 12, 2009 12:31 am

I hope X-play will rot faster into their grave!!
DeathsHand
DeathsHand
Thanatos
Thanatos

Back to top Go down

Post by bushidomizer Tue May 12, 2009 9:24 am

^ yea those two adam sessler and morgan something seriously do not know how to rate games. they rate it according to their likes and not what the general gaming population might like. there ratings throw a lot of good games into the abyss because of the bad rating they got.
bushidomizer
bushidomizer
DL Moderator
DL Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathsHand Tue May 12, 2009 6:02 pm

Not only that, they abuse every aspect of a game!! They think they can make better games and insult the developers' efforts for making them...I remember how they insulted Duel Masters and Tenchu 3!!

One step near my skin and I WILL BREAK THEIR BACKS!!!!
DeathsHand
DeathsHand
Thanatos
Thanatos

Back to top Go down

Post by G-Tank Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:04 am

re5 racist? never heard of it (saw a review in german and they didnt talk about such stuff)

@topic: one game that is a real classic and not so popular is jagged alliance 2 ^^
some more:
battle for wesnoth
incubation
battle realms (it came out some months before warcraft 3 i think, never had a chance against the hype (ok wc3 is a really good game^^))

G-Tank
Orpheus
Orpheus

SM Points : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down