SolMistral Anime Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

name your top 5 most challenging games

+2
Zero~sama012
bushidomizer
6 posters

Go down

name your top 5 most challenging games Empty name your top 5 most challenging games

Post by bushidomizer Fri May 08, 2009 11:01 am

finding hard games is kinda easy since most have the "hard" mode or something similar in them.
but finding exponentially harder games is pretty rare imo. what are your exponentially hard games ??

mine are:
Beatmania IIDX gold. i cant beat scripted connection 7 keys yet and ive had this game for almost a year
Valkyria Chronicles EX mode (dlc) this game was hard on hard. but on EX its a different story. the AI is really smart, and you dont get the Edelweiss to back you up ! the enemy seriously will beat you in more than 5 ways.
Armored Core 4 answer this game was much harder than the older ones. once you start playing blades only matches with ppl online, youll see what i mean when i say hard lol
MGS4 under the the boss extreme difficulty. one hit usually means death and getting caught = game over.
and finally, Final Fantasy VII ultima edition for the pc. not the game isnt that hard, but once you get to sephiroth, and youre at level 99 its near impossible. the higher your level, the harder it is to beat sephiroth.
bushidomizer
bushidomizer
DL Moderator
DL Moderator

SM Points : 924

Back to top Go down

name your top 5 most challenging games Empty Re: name your top 5 most challenging games

Post by Zero~sama012 Sat May 09, 2009 2:05 pm

Donno anything cause I'm not playing any tough game 4 about 2 years.
Zero~sama012
Zero~sama012
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

SM Points : 1468

Back to top Go down

name your top 5 most challenging games Empty Re: name your top 5 most challenging games

Post by Aznskman Sun May 10, 2009 8:37 pm

I think initial d 3 in the arcade is hard...I haven't played many other games on hard mode D:
Aznskman
Aznskman

SM Points : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathsHand Mon May 11, 2009 3:24 pm

Soul Calibur 3!!! :p..its hard but fun!
DeathsHand
DeathsHand
Thanatos
Thanatos

SM Points : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by Aznskman Mon May 11, 2009 4:55 pm

Soul Calibur 3 wasn't that hard...

Akasaka was hard with the endings without a guide.... D:
Aznskman
Aznskman

Back to top Go down

Post by bushidomizer Mon May 11, 2009 5:01 pm

Aznskman wrote:I think initial d 3 in the arcade is hard...I haven't played many other games on hard mode D:

yea 3 was harder than 4 for some reason. unless you knew tst or eraser at the very least, its dam near impossible to get a good time. some ppl complain that the physics are harder on ver4, but imo it made it easier haha
bushidomizer
bushidomizer
DL Moderator
DL Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aznskman Mon May 11, 2009 5:03 pm

i think 4 was trying to TOO realistic that it wasn't realistic at all....the gear shift from 1 to 2 does not act that way....I have stick shift cars and the rev point doesn't drop that low...
Aznskman
Aznskman

Back to top Go down

Post by bushidomizer Mon May 11, 2009 5:06 pm

the take off is kinda slow too. but the sliding (or drifting) has made a big improvement.

Aznskman wrote:I have stick shift cars and the rev point doesn't drop that
low...

in real life, the rpm's will drop that low if you mis-shift from 2-4 for example, or if you shift too early causing you to miss the power band. but yea, in initial D ver4 even if youre flooring it, it still drops a lot haha
bushidomizer
bushidomizer
DL Moderator
DL Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathsHand Mon May 11, 2009 8:17 pm

Aznskman wrote:Soul Calibur 3 wasn't that hard...

For you!!
DeathsHand
DeathsHand
Thanatos
Thanatos

Back to top Go down

Post by Aznskman Mon May 11, 2009 8:30 pm

bushidomizer wrote:the take off is kinda slow too. but the sliding (or drifting) has made a big improvement.

Aznskman wrote:I have stick shift cars and the rev point doesn't drop that
low...

oh thats true and yeah the drifting looks better and is more realistic cause your countersteering has to be much more precise where in 3 it was almost non-existant. I still had a lot more fun playing 3 and using the secret to unlock Bunta's WRX

in real life, the rpm's will drop that low if you mis-shift from 2-4 for example, or if you shift too early causing you to miss the power band. but yea, in initial D ver4 even if youre flooring it, it still drops a lot haha
Aznskman
Aznskman

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathsHand Mon May 11, 2009 8:59 pm

There IS one.....I think its a racing game for cellphones...it was too realistic..
DeathsHand
DeathsHand
Thanatos
Thanatos

Back to top Go down

Post by bushidomizer Fri May 15, 2009 1:29 pm

^ haha i never really bothered with cell phone games except for snake. but i do want to snag before crisis (final fantasy) for my phone. although i doubt mine can handle it.
bushidomizer
bushidomizer
DL Moderator
DL Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathsHand Sat May 16, 2009 6:48 am

The Camera Games are fun...and are like playing with a mouse....especially Pingpong...:p

Before Crisis wasn't released outside of Japan...just like the Portable Tales Series, Devil May Cry Dante x Vergil (Which was like DMC3: SE on a little screen)...

China makes the best Mobile games out there...all with PSone styled graphics...Vampent is a team emulating Nintendo Consoles for Cellphones...
DeathsHand
DeathsHand
Thanatos
Thanatos

Back to top Go down

Post by bushidomizer Sat May 16, 2009 11:33 am

DeathsHand wrote:

Before Crisis wasn't released outside of Japan...

yea i know :[ i saw some game play videos of it and it looks pretty decent considering its from a phone.
bushidomizer
bushidomizer
DL Moderator
DL Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathsHand Sat May 16, 2009 7:49 pm

Wait...did you mean the 2d version..or the version that was like the PSP....
DeathsHand
DeathsHand
Thanatos
Thanatos

Back to top Go down

Post by bushidomizer Sat May 23, 2009 12:58 pm

^i think it was only in 2d. before crisis never looked like crisis core. and the story is about the turks.

anyways, i have to add, Devil May Cry 3. that game was pretty hard considering its a hack and slash.
bushidomizer
bushidomizer
DL Moderator
DL Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan Sun May 24, 2009 1:54 am

Hm...dunno if I have 5 to put in this list but for me it has to be...
Ninja Gaiden Sigma,I've been killed lots of times in that game and I'm still at the beginning.
Castlevania,the original.Took me lots of times just to beat the damn bat in stage 1.
Devil May Cry 3,normal mode which is the hard mode in the japanese version actually.
Red Ninja.
Heavenly Sword.

That's all for me.
Morrigan
Morrigan
I/O
I/O

SM Points : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by bushidomizer Sun May 24, 2009 1:55 am

^ i have to agree with devil may cry 3. normal was frikkin hard for "normal" but still enjoyable !
bushidomizer
bushidomizer
DL Moderator
DL Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan Sun May 24, 2009 1:58 am

I couldn't beat the Cerberus in normal mode.Until easy mode became available.
Morrigan
Morrigan
I/O
I/O

SM Points : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathsHand Sun May 24, 2009 11:43 pm

Starfighter Sanvein has the worst learning curve EVER!!!!
DeathsHand
DeathsHand
Thanatos
Thanatos

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRequiem Fri May 29, 2009 2:07 pm

ummm let's see.....
Devil May Cry 3 definitely I still haven't finished it
God of War the first one. That game practically owned me! I got fed up once I reached ares... that bastard...
Xenogears lol old game but it was pretty hard for me. even after all these years I still haven't finished it XD
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. I was always getting lost in this game. if it wasn't for my friend, I would've never finished it 8D
Digital Devil Saga both games. after playing these games, I started to appreciate lvling up more then before 8D
LadyRequiem
LadyRequiem
Trismesgitus
Trismesgitus

SM Points : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by bushidomizer Fri May 29, 2009 10:09 pm

^ DMC 3 was dam hard lol especially DMC4 on hell and hell difficulty :0
bushidomizer
bushidomizer
DL Moderator
DL Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down